Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What its all about!!

   Well I wanted to start a new year with a new blog , I mean what a better way to start a year but I didn't  know what to make it about. So after thinking and brainstorming about what I should make this blog about I finally decided what it should be, but I should tell you about myself first. I make things out of polymer clay I even have a blog about that QuetzClayCreations . When I started with polymer clay my intention was to make miniature food but that wandered off to a different direction and I started to make other things. I found out recently about air dry clay being good clay for making miniature food and I decided to try it out, well why not. And I thought it would be cool to post my experiences about air dry cay as a beginner and the differences between air dry and polymer clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment